Restaurant Updates and Important Safety Information
Please continue to check here for the latest updates as we gradually reopen our restaurants. Click on location names to see the most up-to-date information on hours of operation, menus and more.
The following locations are ready to serve you:
Legal Harborside: Floor 1 is open for patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout from 12n - 8pm daily. Our Roof opens for dining on Thursdays - Sundays from 2pm - 9pm.
Legal Sea Foods, Chestnut Hill: Both the Fish Market and Restaurant (patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout) are open daily from 12n - 9pm.
Legal on the Mystic: Open daily from 12n - 9pm for patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout.
Legal C Bar, Lynnfield: Open daily from 12n - 9pm for patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout.
Online Fish Market: Our ecommerce site is open 24:7. We ship our clam chowder, lobster and fish anywhere in the continental USA.
The following locations are opening soon:
Legal Sea Foods, Braintree: Starting on July 21, we will open daily from 12n - 9pm for patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout.
Legal Sea Foods, Framingham: Starting on July 21, we will open daily from 12n - 9pm for restaurant dining and takeout.
Legal C Bar, Dedham: Starting on July 21, we will open daily from 12n - 9pm for patio and restaurant dining as well as takeout.
Additional locations will open throughout the summer. We look forward to welcoming you back!
SERVING YOU SAFELY
Our main priority remains the health and wellbeing of our employees, guests and the communities in which we operate. We are strictly following all mandatory guidelines required by the CDC and local officials and implementing even more robust COVID-19 prevention and mitigation policies and procedures, including:
- Using a Disinfecting and Misting Unit at the close of each day, in addition to our strict cleaning and disinfecting regime.
- Assigning a “Sanitation and Safety Steward” to each shift to ensure enhanced oversight of all safety, hygiene and sanitation requirements.
- Disinfecting all high touch and high traffic area surfaces every hour, and disinfecting all guest seating area surfaces after each use.
- Setting up “Sanitation Stations” with hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, disposable masks and other health safety needs for guest and employee use.
- Requiring all team members to complete an Internal Training Certification Program, including COVID-19 prevention as well as food safety, sanitation and hygiene policies.
- Conducting daily wellness checks and temperature checks of all employees prior to each shift.
- Implementing increased frequency of staff handwashing to every 30 minutes (in addition to when it is necessary) and the additional step of using hand sanitizer after handwashing.
OUR LONGSTANDING COMMITMENT TO SAFETY & SANITATION
We are proud to have grown Legal Sea Foods from a single fish market to a restaurant group that serves so many families in the communities in which we operate. As a family-owned business, we have taken that privilege very seriously and we have steadfastly maintained an unwavering commitment to freshness and quality. So much so, that we built our own state-of-the-art fish processing plant and food safety laboratory on the Boston waterfront. Our Quality Control Center is a BRC-certified grade AA facility where we inspect our seafood for quality and test it for purity. You can learn more about our dedication to Quality and Freshness and Safety and Sanitation.
Our Quality Assurance (QA) team, overseeing our food safety program for the Quality Control Center and our restaurants, is led by a former Public Health Director. She and her team conduct unannounced inspections at each of our restaurants, to ensure adherence to the highest level of safe food handling, quality and sanitation. These inspections are based on Food Code requirements as well as our even more stringent company standards.
Our QA team is now in daily communication with the CDC or other government agencies to ensure we have access to the latest information and best practices. Our policy is to exceed recommended standards for hygiene, staffing & operations and cleaning & disinfecting with the protocols detailed above.
The next time you come into our restaurants or order takeout/delivery, you can be confident in all we continue to do behind-the scenes to uphold the very highest standards for quality, sanitation and safety at every step.